Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eating Our Way Across San Diego


Last weekend I had the pleasure of flying to San Diego to see my daughter. Although she has been there for almost 6 years, this was the first visit with just the two of us. There are a ton of fun things to do in San Diego but that wasn't what interested me. I've had the opportunity to do the tourist thing there and what I was looking forward to was just spending time with my daughter. The one thing we did that I hadn't done before was go to the outlet mall. Seems like boys balk at the idea of looking at a store so we never ventured near one until this trip where we could look with ease and without the heavy sighs coming from our counterparts. The only other thing on our list of things to do was eating our way across San Diego and eat we did. In fact the last day we had so many take out boxes from left overs, till we didn't get out of our pajamas or the house until it was time to leave for the airport that evening. We had a Dexter watching marathon which I thoroughly enjoyed and other than that, we just enjoyed spending time together. When time came to leave, it was a bummer for both of us... Back to the same old routines. It was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment