Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Best of Both Worlds


At 4:30 a.m. my husband sat beside me on the bed gently shaking my arm... "Wake up Jac, I want to show you something." He led me all sleepy eyed to the bathroom window where the world below was covered in a snowy blanket. I stood at the window and jumped up and down,clapping my hands like a little girl getting a new bicycle. I love, love, love snow and we get so little of it here. I managed to run around the back yard with my dog before having to drive to work. There are approximately myself and 3 other people here today. When I woke up I was actually having a dream that I was on
an island, playing in the water and sand with a bunch of high school kids. So I've had the best of both worlds already today and it's not even 9 o'clock in the morning. "Sometimes I've believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast." (quote from Alice In Wonderland)

No comments:

Post a Comment