Monday, September 7, 2015

Hard Escape

The saying "That which does not kill you will make you stronger." Isn't necessarily true. The Hot Fudge /Carmel Sundays I love so much haven't killed me, but they certainly haven't made me stronger. I try not to think about them, but the yummy taste keeps sneaking back to my mind. I need to stand strong so I'm not defeated by the yummy Gremlins. It's funny how instantly after that last delicious bite, I'm filled with self loathing and regret which lasts as long as my hunger stays at bay. As soon as my tummy starts to rumble..... A Hot Fudge/Carmel Sunday starts looking better and better. Ahh, the taste is bittersweet and
hard to escape. If only the sweetness was good for me and supposed to be on my diet plan. In a perfect world whip cream, hot fudge, and carmel would be considered health food. Having all of it I wanted would be the cherry on top of the perfect world.

No comments:

Post a Comment