Friday, August 31, 2012

This is Totally Doable With a Hug and a Blue Moon

For the most part, yesterday wasn't one of my finest hours. Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, maybe I was hormonal, or maybe I was just simply not having a good day. Whatever the reason, I wasn't sad to see it end. Yesterday afternoon a co-worker came over to encourage me... She said it looked like I needed a hug and she was right, sometimes a hug makes all the difference in the world. After my hug she said "At least tomorrow is Friday and it's a 3 day weekend, we're off Monday." I think I may have strained my neck a little as my head snapped up in disbelief. "We're off? Why are we off? We don't work Monday?" Silly me, I hadn't realized we had a holiday coming up. On top of that, tonight we'll have a Blue Moon.  In one short second the day went from being unbearable to totally doable under a Blue Moon. That's just how quickly a hug can turn things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment