Wednesday, August 15, 2012

You've Got Mail

I've heard of therapist who have clients write letters describing their angst with a problem person in their life...Not that I have any of those people, or know anyone who has any of those people.  The reason my therapist doesn't ask me do this, is because she knows I would mail the letter which I don't think you're actually suppose to do, or I would blog my letter and post it on Facebook, which I'm also assuming you shouldn't do, but I would do it anyway because there is a burning desire and a great deal of release in just spitting it out, even if it's like spitting into the wind and no one on the planet knows what you're talking about but you. The problem with blogging your angst is everyone can read it and they seem to wonder if it's directed at them, but I can assure you that the problem people in your life will never be the ones to think it could be about them, even though they believe everything is about them, because they don't see themselves as EVER being the problem and therein lies the problem people. Geeze, I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment