Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Rest in Peace Sweet One

I've had a weepy day. I'm a fixer and there are just so many things that I cannot fix. As I was wrapping up my workday, I took a look at the most recent posts on Facebook. A dear friend of mine posted that his grandson, who was a little over 2 months old, had passed in his sleep. My heart broke for the family. I cannot imagine getting a phone call telling me such news. I sent him my prayers and thoughts. In his reply, he asked me if I would draw a tribute. Something so tragic,  brings everyday situations into prospective. My prayers are with the family of Ivan Dean. May he rest forever in God's loving arms, and may his family find refuge under His wings.

Rest in Peace Sweet One
Psalm 91:4
"He will cover you with his feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be you're shield and rampart.


No comments:

Post a Comment