Thursday, March 31, 2016

Name Me and Claim Me.

A couple of weeks ago we spent some time with our grandson. While I was there, I tried to get him to say "Lolli". He did say something and in my heart I thought it was "Lolla", but I kept the thought in my heart and tried not to get excited in case it was just toddler babble. Yesterday we went to see him and again I asked him if he could say "Lolli", and by gosh, there is no doubt about it, he said "Lolla". Close enough, Lolla it is!!! I have witnesses and I am and vowing that he named me and I'm claiming it!!!

Psalm 91:14
"Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him: I will protect him, because he knows my name."

Also...... He loves to play in Lolla's purse. He knows exactly where the phone pocket is and when he gets my phone and sees the screen saver (him sitting in a bowl), he pats his chest and says "Bubba". It warms my heart, it does.  Let me tell you this.... Next time Lolla visits Levi, that phone pocket will be packed with special stuff for Levi, because that's what a Lolla's purse is supposed to be filled with. Right now my heart is filled with joy because there is something special about knowing he can say my name.... He knows me which makes my heart swell with pride... But not in a bad kind of pride.... A Lolla kind of pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment