Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gone But Not Forgotten - Poinsettia Hell Games

I think it's already looking droopy :-(
I am so excited I can hardly stand it.  Since I started my new job before the holiday season officially began.... Marked by the delivery of lovely and coveted Poinsettias, I thought I would miss out on the Poinsettia hell games and my standing on the Poinsettia "Wall of Shame".  Much to my surprise, I looked up this morning to find ex-boss #2 standing at my desk with dreaded Poinsettia in hand.  Yes!!! I still get to participate in the games.  I promptly took a picture of my Poinsettia to verify its condition upon taking ownership and emailed the others to take pictures and forward them to me so we could make every thing official. I'm so happy that although I may be gone... I am not forgotten.  Love you guys and gals to the moon and back :-)
Dinah actually put her poinsettia in poinsettia daycare last year when she left for vaca
Tiff's, she usually wins

 

No comments:

Post a Comment