Friday, September 7, 2012

I think I've Plowed This Field Before

I hate having one of those emotionally charged days only women have. I can usually tell it's going to be "One of those days" before I ever open my eyes. "Strap on your seat belt Lucy, because we're going for a ride."

My emotions play like the ticker at the bottom of a newscast.... Love... Joy... anger... Frustration... Conceit... Self-loathing... Happiness... Fear... Contentment... Discontentment... My ears
are ubber sensitive to any and every little sound, my nerves tingle on the edge of hysteria and I feel like a Farmer, "I think I've plowed this field before." I know eventually evening will come, I'll drift into a dreamless sleep and all will be well in the morning, but Oh-My-Gosh... Until then. Can I get an amen?

No comments:

Post a Comment