Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What a Croc!

Apparently my shoe fetish knows no limits. I've always said I would never own a pair of Crocs, and in the most snobbish way possible didn't know if I could be friends with someone who did. Then this weekend, while looking for a new pair of comfy flip flops
(because I occasionally do wear flats), I stumbled upon some uncroc-ish looking Crocs. When I slipped my painted tootsies into the unassuming sandals, my twinkie toes squealed with delight. I walked out of the store with two (not one)
pair of Crocs and in an effort to redeem my stubborn rebellion, a pair of sinfully and totally inappropriate blinged out high heels that I will almost certainly wear to places they shouldn't be worn to (like work) and with jeans. What Momma used to say, still holds true today.... "Never say never." And so the moral of the story is.... If you do happen to own a pair of Crocs (even the hedious looking clog Crocs), I've revised my "People I can Be Friends With" list and your name can be included.... Although, after this post and in light of my snarly attitude toward Croc clogs, you probably don't want to be friends with me anyway and that's totally fine too because who am I to judge :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment