Thursday, March 28, 2013

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

The other day, during our afternoon break, several of us were sitting around chatting. I'm not sure how it came up, but we were talking about something and I asked one of the girls.... "Well didn't you read my blog about the Super Glue?" She kinda shook her head indicating she hadn't read it.... (She didn't read my blog?!?!) I can't even imagine, it's full of so much useful information :-), JK, it's silly and I know it. I told them about my accidental discovery about Super Gluing my pumps to my feet. After the initial eruption of laughter, it got seriously quiet and the co-worker sitting next to me was staring at me like I was a two headed Catfish in a Japanese Koi pond... "What?!?" I asked.... "Why are you looking at me like that?!?" She shook her head and said... "I just have no words... I got nothing." We all laughed because, well, I totally understood. One of them thought it wouldn't be very comfortable when I ended up in the emergency room with all the skin ripped off the bottom of my feet when I tried to remove my shoes. Hello???? People who wear 5 inch heels aren't actually concerned about comfort. Anyway, I had put a pair of my shoes for sale on Buy Sale Trade because they were impossible to wear. I took them off  the website after my glue discovery and today is my first all day trial run at wearing them glued to my feet... Without pantyhose. I'm not worried about it because it's still early in the day. Right now I'm wearing cute shoes and they aren't slipping when I walk. I'll sweat the small stuff when it's absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment