Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Perfect Pout

The Kardashian’s may think they have this nailed, but nobody…. I mean NOBODY has a better pout than my grandbaby.  I was looking through recently posted pics on Instagram and found a picture of  precious Lil Levi Atlas Patterson’s perfect pout. I was snuggled tightly in my bed when I scrolled across his heartbreakingly adorable pic. If you look closely you can see just a smidgen of a tear forming in his eyes.  It was all I could do to keep from jumping out of bed, throwing on some clothes and driving the hour and a half drive to his house to get him whatever he needed to turn his sad little face into a happy face. I  finally decided that they had caught him at a venerable moment when he needed his Lolli.  Since he  can’t talk (almost 3 mo old), it’s clear that he was using body language to convey this need.  Apparently  his humans didn’t recognize the obvious signs of a baby in bad need of some Lolli Lovin. Rest assured I  will be holding body language lessons for them very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment