Sunday, January 11, 2015

Bigger Than the Question

There are times when nothing I do or say, can wipe away the pain and suffering others are going through. There are times when as much as I'd like to, I can't "fix" things. For a "fixer" those are the most humbling times of all.  It's times like these that I feel so insignificant in light of life's blessings and God's mercy and grace. Some say we shouldn't ask God why... But I believe when he knitted us together in the womb, he wove in an innate desire for things to make sense, knowing eventually we would turn to him for the answer. So this is me, kneeling before the weaver, asking "Why?" This is me feeling insignificant in knowing I may never know the answer until I step across the threshold of heaven's door. Not only is He the answer, He is bigger than the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment