Monday, July 15, 2013

From Earth to Heaven, Happy Birthday Ritchie

He came into this world without my knowledge, yet his presence altered my heart and my life in an unprecedented way. When we met, he was a mystery, yet strangely familiar. Looking back to the past  things, are so much clearer.  He was his father's son in his communication skills, or lack thereof. His younger half siblings used to stare in awe at how alike he was to his dad. He was tender with his sister, would follow my oldest son into mischief and was protective of his baby brother. Although he held many characteristics of the men I love
most, he was uniquely himself. I'm sending Happy Birthday wishes from earth to heaven's doors on what would have been his 33rd birthday. Happy Birthday Ritchie, your family misses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment