Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Children of Africa

There are no pictures of Africa that depict it's beauty more than the face of a child. I'd like to capture their cheeks in my hands as their faces have captured my heart.
Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Mark 9:37
“Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.”
Luke 10:21
At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.
Nehemiah 9:23
You made their children as numerous as the stars in the sky, and you brought them into the land that you told their parents to enter and possess.
Psalm 90:16
May your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendor to their children.
Psalm 127:3
Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him.
Proverbs 22:6
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Matthew 18:5
And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”
1 Thessalonians 5:5
You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
Revelation 21:7
Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Ray of Hope Send Me Missions, Changing the World One Life at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment