Friday, September 23, 2016

In Memory Of

Doris Lee Scott
June 23, 1924 - September 22, 2016

In Memory of
Doris Lee Scott

Born:   June 23, 1924
Died:   September 22, 2016

Funeral Service
Criswell Funeral Chapel
Monday, September 26, 2016, 10:00 a.m.

Officiating
Reverend Ed Rutherford
And
Reverend Steve Hogue

Casket Bearers
Marty Jackson, Dusty Henderson, Brad Faust, Kendall McKibben, Bryan Smith, Steve Timmons

Honorary Bearers
James Abbott, Luther Green, Glen Walker

Concluding Service
Memorial Park Cemetery

A Life Well Lived

A single simple rose
A teardrop from my eye
A memory of your smile
Our final last goodbye
You gave to us your love
You paved a path of faith
Today we do not mourn
But joyfully celebrate
A life well lived

Psalm 30: 11-12
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing.
You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness.
To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O LORD my God I will give thanks to You forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment