Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's in Store for 2014?

When I think of New Year’s Day, I think of laughter, fun and the great expectation of what wonders await me in the coming year. This year New Year’s wasn’t approached with my usual anticipation, but rather dread of the foreboding unknown. I never actually considered skipping the usual tradition, but I wasn’t looking forward to it as I usually do.  My friends encouraged me it would be a good day and my friends were right.  As usual, the day was spent
playing games, telling jokes, lot of laughter and love. I had the opportunity to get a baby love fix with some sweet chubby kisses and even a dirty diaper change. Regardless of what 2014 holds, I know for certain it will be filled with God’s grace and His supreme ability to strengthen me as well of those I hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment