Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cookie Dunkie is Back


The other day I stood in front of the vending machine trying to determine what the power food of the day would be. I opted for a single serving of Famous Amos Chocolate Chip cookies. When I headed back to my office the smell of freshly brewed coffee wafted my direction and brought back a childhood memory long forgotten. I remembered sitting at our little coffee table in the living room, watching cartoons with a little stack of chocolate chip cookies and a cup of coffee. My mother or brother had taught me the art of dunking you cookie into the coffee until it melted in your mouth in awesome deliciousness. That was a bad memory to be brought back to the surface. The last week, my breakfast and lunch have consisted of Cookie Dunkie and judging from my hips, that is not a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment