Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Color Purple - Popsicle Toes and Fingers

The one residual thing I was hoping wouldn't heal from the TBI is a return of my Reynaud's Syndrome. It's back :-( Purple hands and feet are now the color of my world. The one good side to the injury was my brain just didn't register hot/cold and the discomfort that comes from the extreme. After having to wear gloves at work sometimes, just so I could keep my hands warm enough to type, it was a welcome change. The different hues of red, white, blue and purple are part of healing I was was hoping wouldn't return. A guy in our office asked me the other day what was wrong with my arms... "Oh, I'm just blotchy", he didn't want to touch that one with a ten foot pole. But hey, I'm not complaining... Just happy to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment