Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mahjong playing Star Bellied Sneetch

My new obsession is playing Mahjong on my my Kindle Fire. My husband is obsessed with the game as well, but we have totally different Mahjong playing styles. I play with my pinkie sticking out like it's in an invisible cast at a make believe tea party with the Mad Hatter (Something I don't personally recommend). I know I look like an idiot with my pinkie flying like a flag, but try as I may, I cannot get that pinkie to stay down!...  If I play for an extended time,(like when I'm watching marathon episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras(Those Mom's are psychos!) I'll get a pinkie cramp, that's when I know it's time to back away from the Kindle. My husband plays angry Mahjong. He touches his screen like he's crushing roaches. I keep waiting to find dent marks on his screen. I know it's just because his ego is a little fragile because I'm way better at Mahjong than him. I'm like a Star Bellied Sneetch with stars upon thars and he's a Plain Bellied Sneetch with none upon thars.I love Dr.Suess and Mahjong that's for sure, but I love my Plain Bellied Sneetch a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment