Saturday, December 19, 2015

I Still Do

Today Mike and I celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary.  That's a HONKIN long time! I couldn't possibly be old enough to have been with him almost twice as long as I was without him, but some how I am. 34 years of marriage doesn't just happen.... It takes commitment, forgiveness, and trusting God enough to remain in his perfect will. When we got married, we both believed that we were in God's perfect will, in fact our invitations stated that was our purpose for being together. After raising 3 kids, watching all leave the nest, and a lot of ups and downs, I still stand firmly on the belief that I am celebrating life and all it's wonders with the person God chose for me. If asked.... "Do you take Michael Craig Patterson?" My response is..... "I still do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment