Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Fluff Ball From Heaven

I got such a sweet text from my daughter this morning. Just in case you are feeling like God doesn't see you, let this reassure you that he most certainly does.


"So last night I got home from Bible study into the dark house,  I set my keys down and told Bella I would be back to feed her after I changed into my jamjams.  When I came out to feed Bella I noticed her right eye was red and swollen shut.  It looked so painful and it absolutely broke my heart, but she just wanted her dinner.  I set her plate down and as she ate I laid hands on her and prayed over her.  When she finished she turned around and her eye was completely healed and open!  I’m so grateful to God!  Not only does He love and care for me, but He also loves and cares for his creatures.  He knows that this little fluff ball has been with me for eight years and some of those years were very difficult.  She has been with me through some of the worst times of my life.  Times when I was severely depressed she would be the only thing I would get out of bed for.  Times when I was so lonely and felt so far from home, she was with me comforting me.  God knows how much she means to me and how much I love her.  I’m so incredibly grateful to Him. I just wanted to share what Jesus did last night for my sweet Bella, He is so good!"


Matthew 6:26
"Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? "
I think that speaks volumes to how God feels about us.
Yes, God sees you. He sees your tears and he cares
about the fluff balls you have in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment