Sunday, February 21, 2016

I Can Do That

People told me it could be done. and it's not that I didn't believe them.... it's that I didn't believe that I could do it.  I can be accused of lot of things, but having an over inflated ego is not one of them. The last couple of months I've had many people tell me that I should sell my drawings to which I would always reply... "Oh, I couldn't do that.", and I actually believed I couldn't. Well guess what??? I did it! I just sold my first drawing. I'm mailing it to a friend tomorrow who seems amazingly excited about getting it. Maybe I have under estimated myself..... Does that sound braggy, cause I certainly don't want to sound like I'm bragging.... I'm just, well I think I'm in shock.  By gosh I'm pretty proud of myself and thanks to all my friends out there who have encouraged me to believe I do have worth💟

No comments:

Post a Comment