Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Write This Down, Make a Little Note

I have felt like dog poo all week.  Typically, I have to be on deaths door before I'll break down and go to the doctor. After feeling like I had the mumps all weekend, I went first thing Monday morning. The PA took one look at my throat and declared I had strep throat. I didn't feel good, but I didn't think I felt that bad. I've continually gotten worse in spite of being on antibiotics since Monday. I texted my husband to tell him I thought maybe I should go back to the doctor if I wasn't feeling better by tomorrow. He thought I should go today. Since I don't feel good enough to argue, I responded with a.... "You're probably right." Apparently, admitting that he was right is all it took to let him know just how bad I feel.  In the words of George Strait..... "Write this down, make a little note"





No comments:

Post a Comment