Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Perfect Place for a Tree Swing


When I can't see the forest for the trees, the first thing I want to do... Is hide in the forest. I want to isolate myself, curl up in the fetal position and just wait until the storm blows over. But in my experience, if I make myself get out of the forest, do something fun to take my mind off the trees looming overhead... I come away feeling much better. Why is it the very best thing for you, is the most difficult thing to do???? Feeling down? At the end of your rope?  Grab a tree, find a board, drill two holes, tie a couple of knots, embrace your inner child, and lose yourself in the simple things that make you feel good. Use the forest for something other than hiding... It's the perfect place for a tree swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment