Thursday, May 23, 2019

The Best Intentions

After a few very stressful weeks, the dust has settled and even though the company I work for is closing all facilities in Duncan, I get to keep my job. The catch? I'll be working from home. Some people say they couldn't effectively work from home. Personally, I don't think I'll have a problem with it. I have a tendency to get sucked into a black hole once I fire up my computer and I don't have a hard time keeping my focus. I don't think working from home is going to change that. After a couple of years fraught with change, challenges, and uncertainty, I feel like this might be the beginning of a new phase. That is if Murphey's Law which is my constant companion, will stay upstairs bingeing on daytime TV while I work. Or hey, if Murphey's Law just forgot about me completely.... That would be great. I'm excited about entering a phase. An in case you're wondering if I'll be working in jams and curlers..... Absolutely not. The plan is to get up everyday, dress for success and get-er-done.... I have the best intentions of being my best self in the best place possible.... Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment